TOP 6: Best Body Fat Monitors of 2020
1. Withings Body+ –
2. Fitbit Aria –
3. Omron Hbf-306c –
4. Tanita BF680W –
5. EatSmart ESBS-06 –
6. AccuFitness FastTrack Gold –
6. AccuFitness FastTrack Gold – This device comes with a handheld caliper, which lets you measure body fat by yourself and uses state of the art technology for 1mm accuracy and 100% repeatability. It automatically calculates and displays the percentage of body fat and has no tables and charts to interpret. Also, it uses the most popular trainer-recommended 3-site measurement system for men and women-upper, midsection, and lower body.
5. EatSmart ESBS-06 – EatSmart ESBS-06 can quickly and easily measure weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass using our new ITO BIA technology. Its Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis technology allows you to quickly calculate your body fitness by imputing information of gender, height, age, activity level, and weight.
4. Tanita BF680W – This Duo Scale Plus Body Fat Monitor with Athletic Mode can monitor both body fat and body water percentages. It also features a daily calorie intake function that estimates how many calories should be consumed in 24 hours for a user to maintain the current weight level and a dual recall feature that compares both.
3. Omron Hbf-306c – Now you can get on track to a healthier, leaner you with the Omron Hbf-306c Body Fat Analyzer. With this body fat monitor, all you have to do is grab onto the handles, and you’ll have your results in seconds. This clinically proven device records your numbers in the convenience of your own home.
2. Fitbit Aria – Fitbit aria helps you know where you stand and get where you want to be with your weight goals. This is a high-performance scale, tracking weight, body mass index, and percentage of body fat over time. It automatically recognizes up to 8 different people in your home, sending their info to separate accounts at fitbit.com.
1. Withings Body+ – This smart scale syncs with Apple Watch plus more than 100 top health and fitness apps, including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Google Fit. The data from every weigh-in appears automatically via Wi-Fi in the free Health Mate app. Its Wi-Fi ensures that your measurement is accurate anywhere in the world, and Position Control Technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in is precise.
→ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE:
Portions of footage found in this video is not original content produced by Unbox Daily. Portions of stock footage of products was gathered from multiple sources including, manufactures, fellow creators and various other sources. If something belongs to you, and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to contact us at nickolashilberg[at]gmail.com