Designed To Follow The Patient
The portable Philips IntelliVue X2 version M3002A with MMS combines a multi-measurement module and transport monitor ideal for patient transport and movement. Weighing 2.7 lbs, it’s small and versitle enough for most basic patient monitoring requirments while offering a sturdy build designed to handle day to day location changes and patient transport.
Unplug the Intellivue X2 and go in a single step while reducing errors and improving patient care.
• Designed For Clear Decision Making
• Redesigned user interface to improve visibility of patient data, for ease of use and software compatability.
• Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
• Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead • ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
• Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
• Smart Alarm Delay software reduces the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing focused attention.
• Other Key Features
• Designed to be light, small, and rugged compared with critical care transport monitors in its pier group.
• An MMS with display, alarm capability, 3-hour removable battery, and extended trends.
• Color touchscreen with 3.5″ display with seamless recording.
• Connects to to larger display solutions for a versatile standalone monitor with the same screen flexibility available in Philips IntelliVue monitors
• Transmits data wired or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play to upload data to another IntelliVue monitor
• Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
• Philips Green Flagship product, meeting rigorous environmental standards in manufacturing and use
• The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension23 provides additional battery run time of up to six34 hours for intra-hospital patient transport and concurrent CO2 measurement with additional invasive blood pressure and temperature measurement.
The Philips IntelliVue MP2 is a light, flexible, and durable patient monitor. This portable, easy-to-use monitor is available with a wide range of clinical measurements, ensuring that each patient receives the best care.
The Philips IntelliVue MP2 monitor is available through Avante Health Solutions. Contact an Avante representative today to learn more.
• 12-lead ECG
• Multi-lead arrhythmia and ST segment analysis
• Mainstream or sidestream COâ‚‚
• Invasive pressure
• Choice of pulse oximetry includes:
• Philips FAST SpOâ‚‚
• Nellcor™ OxiMax™ SpOâ‚‚
• Masimo® rainbow® SET® SpOâ‚‚