Hi guys I’m back again with another African print necklace. Thanks so much for watching my other necklace tutorials and I hope you like this one too. In this video I’m going to be showing you how I made this bib bow necklace so keep in watching!
What you will need:
Fabric, scissors, jump rings, hook and chain, ribbon, glue, cover buttons (optional), measuring tape, thread and needle, sewing machine.
1. Measure a piece of fabric 20cm long and 10cm wide.
2. Fold it in half and sew the edges together leaving a space of about 3cm in the middle.
3. Fold again in half making sure the sewed part is facing up and is lying flat in the centre of the square fabric. Sew the edges together.
4. Turn the square inside out. You should get a perfect square with no open edges.
5. To make it into a bow cut about 2 cm of a piece of ribbon and use it to secure thee middle part tightly. You can sew it or glue together.
6. Now start to sew the bows together, overlapping them more tightly at the top than the bottom. To create an arc shape.
7. Attach the jump rings on both ends then attach the hook and chain.
8. At this point you are actually done but for a little added embellishment you can add cover buttons. This part is optional.
9. The last step is to wear your neckpiece and rock it. Remember you are a queen!.
Thanks for watching and do try out this tutorial.
Diy necklaces tutorials, African print accessories, Ankara fashion, African fashion, African print midi/maxi skirt, diy fashion ideas 2017, diy accessories for girls/teenegers, diy projects