दुबई की 5 अजीब हरकते !! Amazing facts of dubai !! dubai tourism !! dubai burj khalifa


Loading ....
 

hii guys
is viideo me hamne dubai ke anokhe facts ke baare me btaya hai jiske baare me bhot kam log hi jante hai.
to is video ko last tak dekhge aur sari rahashyemayi baaate jane.
agar video pasandd aaye to subscribe jarur kare.
dubai is a mysterious country .it has so many mysterious facts and rules.
you should know about that.
watch the video till the end ,and get all infomation.
if you like the video must subscribe our channel.

#dubai
#dubaifacts
#dubaitourism

1. The Burj Al Arab hotel uses enough gold to cover the Mona Lisa painting 46,265 times
Facts about Dubai: Burj al Arab, Dubai
Source: wikipedia.org

The interior of the Burj Al Arab is decorated with around 1,790 square meters of 24-carat gold leaf. With that you could cover 46,265 Mona Lisa paintings.

2. One out of every 4 cranes in the world is located in Dubai
crazy facts about Dubai
Source: businessinsider.com.au

Dubai is still growing fast. So fast that roughly 24 percent of all cranes are located in Dubai.

3. Dubai’s artificial Palm Islands use enough sand to fill 2.5 Empire State Buildings
Facts about Dubai: Dubai palm islands
Source: palmdubaisales.com

Constructing Dubai’s Palm Islands required 94 million cubic meters of sand. The Empire State Building is only 37 million cubic meters.

4. The police force in Dubai spends more on each of their super cars than it costs to send a child to college in the USA
Facts about Dubai: Dubai police force cars
Source: cheatsheet.com

Dubai’s police force uses super cars to impress tourists and show how “classy” the city is. This includes cars such as the Ferrari FF ($500,000), Lamborghini Aventador ($397,000) and an Aston Martin One-77 ($1.79 million).
New York University, the most expensive college in the U.S., costs about $248,000 for four years.

5. Roughly 85 percent of Dubai’s population is foreign
Fun facts about Dubai: Dubai population

It is estimated that around 15 percent of Dubai’s population are Emiratis, while the other 85 percent are expatriates.
Most of the workers building Dubai’s hundreds of skyscrapers immigrated to the United Arab Emirates from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. As a result, they now comprise over 50% of the city’s population.

The class divide is big, with many of the immigrant workers living and working in horrible conditions while Emiratis have their rent, education and medical bills paid for and upper class foreigners earn extremely attractive salaries.

6. In Dubai robots are replacing illegal child labor in camel racing
Fun facts about Dubai – Camel racing Dubai
Source: wonderfulengineering.com

Camel racing is a very popular sport in Dubai, similar to what football is to the USA and hockey to Canada.

Given the camel’s size, only children can participate in racing them. Instead of allowing Dubai residents’ children to participate, there has been a problem in the past with having children illegally trafficked into the country to race camels. The rest of the world eventually caught on to the issue and has since put a stop to it for the most part.

Leave it to Dubai to come up with a solution. Now, child-sized robots are being built and are racing the camels. They cost anywhere from $300 to $10,000.

If you like the video share it your friends

 


Loading ....
 
Don't forget to join our Telegram channel at https://t.me/bestsellerjewelry and Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/bestsellerjewelry for regular updates. Kindly remember to also share the links with your contacts and groups.

One comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
[wptelegram-ajax-widget widget_width="100%" widget_height="500"]