Cleaning and disinfection is at an all time high, as many grocery store aisles for household cleaning supplies look empty. With an uptick in the usage of cleaners, it’s important to use them correctly, because they can pose a danger when mishandled. Bleach, one of the most powerful and common household cleaners, can produce dangerously toxic gases if it’s mixed with other cleaners. While disinfectant spray is ideal for cleaning surfaces, don’t get it on your hands, food or pets.
Are you sure you are following the hygiene rules the proper way? You will be surprised to know you are most likely doing them wrong! Here are the most common self-care mistakes. Pay attention, unless you want to do harm to your good looks or even health!
Covering your mouth with your hand when coughing 0:40
Clipping your fingernails 1:31
Lining your lower lashes on the inside 2:24
Picking your nose 3:14
Washing with shower gel every day 4:01
Using too much toothpaste 4:50
Using too much hair balm 5:25
– Make sure to always have a tissue, preferably a disposable paper one, on you. When you are about to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with it. If you don’t have one, cover your mouth with your elbow crease. The main thing is not to use your hand!
– Using clippers deforms the structure of your nails. As a result, they start peeling and breaking. Use a nail file instead of clippers. It works just fine unless your nails are long.
– The tip of your pencil, and especially the brush of a liquid liner, harbors bacteria. They can cause serious infection if they find their way to the eye mucosa. Tears will make it even worse because when they mix with your eyeliner, they create perfect conditions for more bacteria to be born.
– Your fingers are home to germs that may cause an infection if they get inside your nose. It is especially dangerous if you have a blocked nose. An infection can spread from the nasal cavity to the sinuses and lead to sinusitis.
– Our skin is inhabited by beneficial bacteria that protect it from infections and keep it naturally hydrated. Daily use of shower gel destroys this barrier. The body becomes more susceptible to various diseases, and the skin becomes drier, which can lead to eczema.
– Too much toothpaste on the brush makes the bristles glide over the teeth instead of cleaning them, which greatly lowers the quality of brushing. A pea-sized ball of toothpaste is just the right amount for adults; a rice grain is enough for kids.
– Hair balms have a dense texture due to silicones and other components whose purpose is to make hair smooth and shiny. With too much balm applied, hair quickly becomes dirty. If the lip balm gets on the scalp, the pores get clogged, which leads to even more greasiness and poor hair growth.
Stay beautiful and healthy! Give us thumbs up and click subscribe to join us on the Bright Side!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Here are some Important Everyday Personal Hygiene Tips to follow, for a healthy lifestyle.
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video ►
We hope you found this video helpful. Thanks for watching! Until next time, stay tuned, stay Glamrs.
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks, and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.